Renmoney is a leading Microfinance bank in Lagos Nigeria which offer an extensive loan amount without collateral. In Nigeria, Renmoney is reputable for giving loans without collateral or guarantors to Nigerians with flexible repayment options. This has endeared the brand to Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) and startup entrepreneurs in the country. Individuals with need for personal loans have been able to count on Renmoney.
RENMONEY LOAN REQUIREMENT
First and foremost, you need to make sure you are eligible for their loans. Why do they need these criteria? In order to meet all the requirements of the Nigerian law and secure their own funds, they need to ensure that they give loans to the right people.
Depending on how much you need, to get a loan, you must meet all or some of the following criteria:
1. You must have an active bank account with any commercial bank in Nigeria
2. Have a well paying job or a sustainable business
3. You should be between 22 and 59 years
4. Be able to verify your monthly salary (income)
5. Your Credit Bureau Report should be clean
6. You should be able to provide statement of your bank account for up to six months. There should be no issues of returned cheque.
7. You should be able to provide a recent passport photo
8. Make sure you have a Staff Identity from where you work
9. Have a Tax or Pension identification number
10. Have a Valid ID that can prove your identity
11. You may need a letter from the Human Resource of your company
12. You should be able to present utility bills
13. Reside and work or do business in Lagos
STEPS TO GET A LOAN FROM RENMONEY
Follow these steps to get a loan from Renmoney:
1. VISIT THE WEBSITE
The fastest and easiest way is to visit the website and apply for loan there. https://renmoney.com/loans
2. COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM
On the website, make sure you fill and complete the loan application form
3. UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENTS
The next step is to upload all the required documents that should include, your ID, proof of address and bank statement.
4. WAIT FOR YOUR LOAN
All you can do is wait a bit. if your loan is approved, you will get in in 24 hours or less. Check your email!
5. VISIT ANY OF ITS BRANCHES
Alternatively, you can visit any of its branches if you prefer not to apply online. See list of branches below as you read on.