In order to receive your Ecobank Internet Banking login details, you will need to go through the following steps:
1. Go to the Ecobank website, hover your mouse above the ‘Everyday Banking drop-down menu and click on the option that says Apply for an account or service. Alternatively, you can click this link.
2. Choose ‘Nigeria’ on the list of countries and ‘Activate an Ecobank Product’ in the list of options.
3. When the Next button becomes clickable, click on it and choose Internet Banking from the list of options on the Products to activate page and proceed to the next one.
4. On the Account details page, select the state where you have opened your Ecobank account. You can select a branch where you have opened the account. However, if you are not certain, it is best to skip it.
5. Below the two options, you will find two boxes. One requires you to write the number of your current account, and the other calls for a savings account number. Fill them with your account number(s) and click Next.
6. On the Personal Details page, fill the blanks with your information and click Next.
7. On the final Contact information page, leave the information on how to reach you and finish your application.
8. If you have done everything correctly, you will be able to download a request form. Download it and print it.
9. Take the form to your nearest Ecobank branch to submit it to finalize the whole process.
10. After some time, you will receive an e-mail with your login information.
But wait, there is more:
If you prefer face-to-face communication, you can go to your nearest Ecobank straight away and fill in the form there. You will receive your login details by e-mail.
When you receive your login and password, you can finally login to your Internet banking account. To do that, follow these steps.
Go to Ecobank login website (ibank.ecobank.com).
Enter your User ID number in the field and click Continue.
Enter the password, confirm the security message and image and proceed to your account.
It is that simple! Now you know how to register and log in to your Internet Banking account. Continue reading for a few more important tips.