36 WORDS OF ELDERS
1) "Never fight a man under GRACE, because
the GRACE he carries
will DISGRACE you!"
2) "No African girl will choose Six packs over
six Cars.. So my sons
stop the gym and work hard!"
3) "Beware of the naked man who offers
4) “The death of a lion cannot be
announced by a goat”.
5) “When one’s goat get missing, the aroma
of a neighbor’s soup
6) “The future belongs to the Risk takers,
Not the Comfort
7) “The words of the elders do not lock all
the doors, they leave the right door open”.
8) “A deaf husband and a blind wife are
always a happy couple!"
9) “Coca-Cola only sold 25 bottles the first
year but kept going.
Never give up!"
10) “Let not what you cannot do tear you
from what you can
11) “A child who asks questions does not
become a fool”.
12) “The first person you think of in the
morning, or last person
you think of at night, is either the cause of
your happiness or
13) “Be careful who you trust! Salt and
Sugar are both white!"
14) “To Make A Difference In Life, You Don’t
Have To Be Brilliant, Rich, Beautiful, Or
Perfect. You Just Have To Care!"
15) “Kindness is like butter, it works best
when you spread it
16) “The walls don’t only have ears, they also
17) “The leopard is beautiful, but has a bad
18) “Everybody is a nobody, trying to be
19) “Fake hair, fake nails, fake eye lash,
artificial face, and
sometimes, fake behavior. Yet, a woman will
say she needs a real
20) “Never open the door for an Armed
Robber. Let them break
it, its part of their Job!"
21) “Sometimes, you have to play the role of
a fool to fool the fools who thinks they are
22) “One Man’s food is every other man’s
food. Just because one
idiot refuses to eat it doesn’t make it
23) “If you have a mom, there is nowhere
you are likely to go
where HER prayer has not already been!"
24) “The only person that reads the terms &
conditions is the one who writes it!"
25) “The Chief who doesn’t know what to
say, says that his
friend has said what he would have said!"
26) “Just because you met them at the
church doesn’t mean
they’re the ones. Demons go to church too!"
27) “A foolish man tells a woman to stop
talking, but a wise man tells her that her
mouth is extremely beautiful, when her lips
28) “No matter how long the night, the day
is sure to come!"
29) “A woman’s greatest perfume is the
fragrance of her man’s
30) “A wise person knows that there is
something to be learned from everyone!"
31) “It requires wisdom to understand
wisdom. The music is
nothing, if the audience is deaf”!
32) “No matter how rich you are, you
cannot pay for your sins”!
33) “First they ignore you, then they laugh at
you, then they
fight you, then you win!"
34) “Give them a chair, if they can’t stand
35) “Be careful about the rumors you hear
about a lady. It either
comes from a man, who can’t have her, or a
lady who can’t
compete with her”!
36) “None of us is as smart as all of us. Work